About Alan Patching
Alan is one of those lucky people who loves his work, and that ensures you’ll get the benefit of committed research and information delivery from regular visits to this site.
- Alan is a registered psychotherapist who has helped many people of different ages and backgrounds to manage a wide range of personal, business/career, performance related, relationship related and clinical issues.
- He holds a Masters degree in Psychotherapy and Counselling Practice and is one of a relative handful of people (and the only person in Australia) who holds both the much-respected Advanced Diploma in Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (4 years – 2000 hours – of training) from the National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy of the United Kingdom (NCHP-UK) and the European Certificate of Clinical Hypnosis (requiring 1,400 face-to-face training) – so you get highly qualified advice.
- He is also a Diplomate (the highest membership status-achieved by invitation) of the International Academy of Behavioural Medicine, Counseling and Psychotherapy
- He also holds several other qualifications and accreditations in the area of therapy and human behavior understanding
- He is listed in the ‘International Who’s Who’ in relation to his psychotherapy work
Full List of Qualifications
Apart from the qualifications mentioned above, Alan Patching holds the
following personal development related qualifications:
- An Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapeutic Arts and Sciences from the UK Academy of Hypnotherapeutic Arts and Sciences
- A Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling from the Academy of Applied Hypnosis in Australia
- Board Certified Hypnotherapist of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) of the USA – the world’s largest organisation for Consulting Hypnotists
- Certified Instructor of Hypnotism from NGH
- Certified in Clinical Hypnotism by NGH
- Fellow of the National College Student and Alumni Group (UK)
- Dr. Richard Bandler (NLP co-founder) certified Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Dr. Richard Bandler trained and certified, licenced trainer of NLP
- Was the first Australian Regional Director of the USA based HypnoFertility Foundation
- Is Principal of the National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy of Australia , an organisation established to offer the courses of the NCHP-UK in Australasia
- Is a Professional clinical member of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Is the only Australian working directly with physician and hypnotherapist, Dr. Dennis Chong and his wife Jennifer Chong, both of Canada, founders of Neuro Semantic Programming, on Australian application of their therapeutic technology
- Is the only Australian (as at end 2014) certified by the British Association of Social Functioning in the use of the highly effective Heimler Scale of Social Functioning
Alan Patching has written and produced several video and audio based personal and career development programmes including to assist sleep, weight and relationship issues.
He is currently researching (at Bond University in Australia) the effects of stress on members of the project and construction management professions in Australia. In 2013 he presented the findings of a pilot study for that research at the Internal Project Management Association in Croatia, and has also had published an academic paper on that pilot study’s findings.
His research into the effects of the IVF-Assist programme on women undergoing IVF was conducted under an ethics approval and supervision from Bath Spa University in the United Kingdom.